Wednesday, November 17, 2010

update...update..update...

Owah... i don't believe that this blog has follower...thanks for being my follower guys..but then, actually this blog just only suka-suka je...hahahaha and today i was called to update this blog again after long time i didn't update...so just make a come back here...hikhikhik

I tried to be gila-gila remaja..you know what? My friend..very close friend have told to me that
"if you want to be good in english..you have to be crazy like me"
hahaha...its sounds great!! Yeah i know..his english level before just like me..but then know, he available to speak in english..sounds superb i tell u...hahaha im proud of him..
How come???? hahahaha (being stress that he is better enough than me) hikhikhik

Yeah, maybe that was his effort. I want to be like him!!!!!
Oh ya...maybe there is not late to me to wish "Selamat Hari Raya Aidiladha"
heee peace!~~~~

No comments: